1. Does your company test ingredients or/and finished products on animals? NO!
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a 3rd party? If your answer is no, how do you ensure that your manufacturers do not test? We request documents from our 3rd parties confirming that they do not do animal testing. Currently we sell in Europe and we are required to keep this documentation and it fits with who we are as a company.
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals? We are the manufacturer and we do not test on animals
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals? No
5. Do you have a parent company? If so who are they? No
6. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country? We have encountered this problem already and we are not willing to sell to this market because of the animal testing requirements.
7. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source? We use sustainable palm in some of our products. This is verified by our suppliers.
8. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegan items available for purchase? All of our products except our lip balm is vegan. We use beeswax in our lip balm.
9. Can I post this information on my blog? Yes