Quick Note: Their line is Cruelty Free in my eyes, but they do sell MAC which is not cruelty free. As always its your choice who you buy/not buy from.
1. Does your company test ingredients or/and finished products on animals?
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a 3rd party? If your answer is no, how do you ensure that your manufacturers do not test?
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Do you have a parent company? If so who are they?
6. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
7. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?
8. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegan items available for purchase?
9. Can I post this information on my blog?
These answers are exclusive to TheBodyNeeds brand items and nothing else on our website.
1. No we do not.
2. No we do not. We are the manufacturer.
3. No we do not. We are the manufacturer.
4. No we are not.
5. No we do not.
6. No we do not.
7. Only sustainable (RSPO approved) palm oil and carnauba wax is used if/when we do.
8. All ingredients are listed on the website. There would be too many to list here.
9. Yes, you may.