1. Does your company test ingredients or/and finished products on animals?
We do not test finished products on animals.
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a 3rd party? If your answer is no, how do you ensure that your manufacturers do not test?
To our knowledge, our ingredients are not animal tested, but we cannot guarantee that none of our suppliers has never tested on animals.
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Do you have a parent company? If so who are they?
6. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
7. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?
8. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegan items available for purchase?
We do not sell vegan products.
9. Can I post this information on my blog?
Thank you in advance for you cooperation!