Thank you for contacting us at yaby. Please see our answer to each of your question below:
1. Does your parent company test animals?
No, it doesn't.
2. Do you test your products on animals?
No, we don't.
3. Is there any 3rd party manufacturers conducting animal testing on the companies’ behalf?
No, there isn't.
4. Are your ingredients tested on animals?
No, they are not.
5. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
No, we will not test on animals under any circumstance.
6. Are any of your products vegan/have no animal byproducts in the product?
All yaby products are vegan, with the exception of our liquid foundation (contains beeswax) and lip colour (contains beeswax and lanolin from sheep wool).
7. Can I reprint the information in this e-mail?
Yes, you can.
I love how clear that they will not sell in China as they do not want to test in anyway.
Coastal Scents after the break.
Thank you for contacting Coastal Scents. All of our cosmetics are produced cruelty free. We do not test on animals and only support suppliers with the same policy. A corresponding affirmation may be found in the 'About Us' section, at CoastalScents.com.
The majority of our Loose Mineral Makeup is vegan friendly as well as our Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Carrier Oils, Essential Oils, and many more. Please view each product's description page for ingredients and detailed information.
If you wish to print this e-mail, you may do so at your own discretion. We trust this information has been informative and if you have any further questions, please advise.
They did not really answer the question about China, or if they have a parent company. With BH Cosmetics getting on Leap Bunny list last month, Coastal Scent's reply makes me think that if your looking for bigger palette buy from BH Cosmetics.