10. Match2cover Concealer. Comes with two tones of concealer that can be mixed to create the tone best match you. These are really creamy which is great for blending and for under the eyes. I don’t have one right now as I have way too many concealers, but this is on the rebuy list.
9. Quattro eyeshadow. This would be higher but Essence is mean and is only releasing the Quattro eyeshadows in Europe at the moment. I love these, most are set up to be one palette looks, and have great pigmentation.
8. Lipstick. Their basic lipstick. I love the packaging is the same color as the lipstick. The smell like vanilla, and don’t dry my lips out. They have matte, satin, and shimmers.
7.Long Wearing Lipstick. Their new lipstick out. The packaging is better made better than basic lipstick. They removed the smell L. These are matte lipstick that don’t dry out the lips, and they also stain the lips. The one I have stains my lips for 3 to 4 hours after the lipstick wears off. On my need more list.
6. Sun club matt bronzing powder. I forgot I even owned this until I cleaned out my makeup. I love this, it’s buildable bronzer which makes it easy for me to wear during the winter and summer. Also this smells like coconut scented sunscreen, which is so good. And this product is huge, its 15 grams.
5. Silky touch blush. For someone who does not wear blush every day, I know I’m bad, I love this as they are really soft and buildable so I can wear these really sheer. I wish they had more than 4 shades at a time as most of the colors they have right now don’t work with my skin tone.
4. 3D eyeshadow. I love these duos as they can look matte from far away, but shimmery up close. These can be used wet or dry, the only real difference is how shimmery the shadow is.
3. Gel liner. The blackest liner I own. It’s also the waterproof, if I’m not careful this will stay on after remover. And is sadly discontinued in Europe. I’m hoping that the gel eye pencils have similar formula.
2. get BIG! lashes volume boost waterproof mascara. My Holy Gail mascara at the moment. Its waterproof, and gives me volume and length. It does flake or make light black dots on my lid. It also feels soft and flexable on the lashes. Right now I’m out, but planning on picking a new one up when I’m done testing another waterproof mascara.
1. I love stage – eyeshadow base. I love this product, it boost the pigmentation of most eyeshadows and keeps them from creasing. I have repurchase this 3 times now, and make trips out to shoppers just to pick a new one for fear I will run out.