I've answered your questions below to the best of my knowledge. My answers are written in bold. If you have any other questions, let me know.
1. Does your company test ingredients or/and finished products on animals? None of our ingredients or products are tested on animals.
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a 3rd party? If your answer is no, how do you ensure that your manufacturers do not test? None of our ingredients or products are tested on animals through a third party.
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals? All of our makeup is made in the United States and none of our products or ingredients are tested on animals.
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals? We are not affiliated with any companies, nor do we own any companies that test products/ingredients on animals.
5. Do you have a parent company? If so who are they? We do not have a parent company. We are our own company.
6. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country? Some of our products are sold into Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong distributor has hopes of one day selling into China, but is not yet doing so. Perhaps this animals testing of which you speak is part of the reason they are proceeding slowly. Animal testing is a thing of the past here.
7. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source? We do not use either of these.
8. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegan items available for purchase? Graftobian Makeup Company's products which are completely vegan friendly include:
Pressed Powder Blush
Pressed Brow Powders
Colored Liquid Latex
Castor Seal (Castor oil derived from plant)
Magic Blood Powder
Face Powders: Pro Setting Powders, LuxeCashmere Powders
GlamAire™ Airbrush Beauty Makeup
F/X Aire™ Airbrush Makeup
Airbrush Cleansing Fluid
Pro Brush Cleaner
Cosmetic Powdered Metals
9. Can I post this information on my blog? Yes, you can post this on your blog.
"Some of our products are sold into Hong Kong. Our Hong Kong distributor has hopes of one day selling into China, but is not yet doing so. Perhaps this animals testing of which you speak is part of the reason they are proceeding slowly. Animal testing is a thing of the past here." That line lost any faith I had in Graftobian. So you say that there is no animal testing but your Hong Kong distributor wants to sell in China, hhmmmm. I have had to my brands sell out to trust this answer. So no Graftobian for me. Any one think they are cruelty free/vegan and why?