2 X 198g Red Heart Supersaver in Hunter Green (MC)
1 X 198g Red Heart Supersaver in Grey Heather (SC)
What house you choose to make will change depending on the house: Gryffindor: red and gold Hufflepuff: yellow and black Ravenclaw: blue and bronze Slytherin: green and silver
1. Cast on 50 stitches.
2. Knit 30 in the main color(MC)
3. Switch to SC, and purl and knit 4 rows.
4. Switch back to MC and knit 4 rows.
5. Switch to SC, and purl and knit 4 rows. You will need to understand how to read your knitting to make sure the pattern lays flat and the same way as the first time. Knit to move the stitches back, and purl to keep the stitches forward.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 until your happy with the length. I repeated the pattern 8 times.
7. Switch to MC, knit 1 row, and cast out
8. Sew cast on switches with bond off stitches