Thank you for your email.
Below are the answers to your questions for our brand: Pangea Organics.
1. Does your company test ingredients or/and finished products on animals?
No. We do not test our ingredients or products on animals. Pangea Organics made a promise to be true to people and our community, when you are buying our products you can be certain you know exactly what you’re purchasing and putting on your body. That said, you will absolutely never find any questionable ingredients in our products. No petrochemicals or parabens, GMOs or other synthetic or harmful ingredients.
2. Do you test ingredients or products on animals through a 3rd party? If your answer is no, how do you ensure that your manufacturers do not test?
No. By keeping our production small we are able to control it fully. Pangea products are (and always will be):
• Crafted by artisans in small batches, using pure, organic ingredients that replenish the skin
• Hand-blended to soothe or stimulate your senses
• Preserved using the gentlest of methods to retain the nurturing properties of the botanicals in each customized blend
• Intentionally sourced from organic farmers through fair trade practices whenever possible
3. Do your manufacturers test ingredients or products on animals?
No. Pangea Organics products are always nurturing, handcrafted, organic, fair trade (whenever possible), and Cruelty-Free.
4. Are you owned or affiliated with any companies that test products or ingredients on animals?
5. Do you have a parent company? If so who are they?
Our parent company is Pangea Organics, they are based in the USA. We are Pangea Organics Canada.
6. Do you/your parent company currently or have plans to market and sell your products in the Chinese market, which requires animal testing by law to sell in that country?
No. We will not be entering the Chinese market, the reason being that we do not In fact, we received a PETA award for pulling out of the market and respecting our promise to not test our products on animals. You can read more about it here: http://www.cosmeticsdesign.com/Regulation-Safety/Pangea-receives-PETA-award-for-pulling-out-of-China-market
7. Do you use palm oil/carnuaba wax in any of your products? If so, is it from an organic and sustainable source?
Yes, we do. It is provided by an organic and sustainable source. Please have a look at our key ingredients here: http://www.pangeaorganicscanada.com/Key-Ingredients.aspx
8. Could you provide a list of all of your current vegan items available for purchase?
All Pangea Organics products are gluten free unless otherwise stated. Again here is a list on our website: http://www.pangeaorganicscanada.com/Gluten-Free-Products.aspx
9. Yes! You are more than welcome to post this information on your blog. We will be happy to be featured and show the world we are against animal cruelty. It would be great if you could add our page link to your “Cruelty Free List”! www.pangeaorganicscanada.com
Thank you for your interest in Pangea Organics, and I hope you have a wonderful day.